Welcome To The Reed Law, PLC, Virtual Office
Online Legal Services through The Reed Law, PLC, Virtual Office
Reed Law, PLC, is pleased to offer The Reed Law, PLC, Virtual Office (RLVO) as a way to provide professional, online legal services to our clients. The RLVO allows clients to obtain customized legal documentation and professional legal advice at an affordable cost. Each piece of documentation requested is drafted and then reviewed by a licensed Michigan attorney. Additionally, The Reed Law, PLC, Virtual Office provides legal advice specific to the information that has been requested. These services are designed for the “do-it-yourself” individual who still desires the expertise and advice that only a licensed attorney can provide.
What online legal services are provided?
What Is A Virtual Law Office?
An online law office, more commonly known as a “virtual law office”, provides the benefit of online access coupled with traditional legal advice, accessible in a secure and easy to use platform.
Almost everything you count on in life can be found online, why not the law? Reed Law, PLC, has taken the convenience of the internet and seamlessly combined it with legal services to fit your busy life.
How does it work?
The Reed Law, PLC, Virtual Office provides clients with 24/7, real-time access to a secure account.
After registration, clients will have access to an online, secure portal where legal documentation, legal advice, and business counseling can be obtained. Additionally, if a client utilizes Reed Law, PLC’s traditional legal services, the client will have real-time monitoring of cases; including, notes, requests, status changes, due dates, charges, and expenses. The client also has the ability to view all documentation associated with the file and to communicate seamlessly and securely with Reed Law, PLC.
How Do I Start?
The process is simple:
- Review the online legal services provided by Reed Law, PLC.
- Select the service you require including legal documents, legal advice, court counseling and business consulting.
- Register to become a client and log in to our secure Client Portal.
- Complete the online questionnaire as thoroughly as possible. (If you need, you can save your progress and come back if you need to gather additional information.)
- Pay for the documentation you have requested. (An invoice will be sent to you electronically)
- Complete a consultation with a Michigan licensed attorney, or request communication if you require legal advice on your document.
- Within 3 business days, you will receive an email notification informing you that your documents have been completed and are ready to be downloaded.
- If you requested a legal consultation, Reed Law, PLC, will contact you with one business day to schedule your appointment.
How Do I Request Documentation?
- Once you have registered, you will be directed to our storefront which will provide you with a list of available documentation and legal services that The Reed Law, PLC, Virtual Office provides.
2. Complete an online questionnaire:
- In order to accurately create your legal document, you will need to complete our simple online questionnaire, specific to the document you are requesting. Your answers to the questionnaire will allow us to custom tailor your document to your individual circumstances and needs. If you have questions during the questionnaire, explanations for each section are provided at each step. If you get stuck, or are unsure of the answer, you can contact Reed Law, PLC, by phone or email and ask for clarification.
- The questionnaire is what Reed Law, PLC, uses to custom tailor your document that will be reviewed by a licensed Michigan attorney. Be sure to answer every question as completely and accurately as possible.
- If you need additional time, you can always save your document and complete it at a later time.
3. Once complete, submit:
- Once the questionnaire has been submitted, you can pay right online and submit the questionnaire automatically through our secure system. Once you have submitted the questionnaire, our attorneys will review your answers and confirm that your request is suitable and correct based on your legal needs. Additionally, we may contact you if there are specific questions that need clarification so that we can provide you with the best legal guidance and documents. Your document will be drafted, reviewed and returned to you within 3 business days of your request.
4. Print and sign your document:
- After your document is complete, you will receive full instructions on how to retrieve and print your document. The Reed Law, PLC, Virtual Office’s secure online storage facility means that you can access your document at any time. If you have specific questions relating to the document you have requested, we are happy to schedule an appointment to answer your specific questions.
*If you are not satisfied with the documentation that was produced, Reed Law, PLC, will work tirelessly with you to provide a product that not only meets, but exceeds your expectations.